Unity Treatment Plus (formerly known as Palliative Care) is about feeling your best while living with a life-limiting illness. Your care team works directly with your primary care physician, providing an extra layer of support to enhance your comfort and quality of life.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone with a terminal illness whose physician believes they have a life expectancy of 2 years or less
- Individual may be receiving treatment
What is provided?
- Focus of care is optimizing quality of life and reducing hospitalizations through advanced disease management
- Care team home visits, Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Evening and weekend RN phone support
- Development of personalized healthcare goals based on ever-changing disease progression, needs, wishes and lifestyle
- Education on disease progression and support for love ones
Where is it offered?
- Anywhere a patient calls home, except a nursing home
How is it paid for?
- Private payment plans
- Community support may be available for those with limited or absent resources